Position: Trade Marketing Supervisor – TMS10.20
The Client: Our client is one of the most important food companies in Greece and is active in more than twenty-five countries. It is looking to expand its Sales & Marketing Department via a new position of “Trade Marketing Supervisor” to optimize the company’s potential in Greek market and especially Retail chains.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide Company’s philosophy.
Primary Company’s goal has been to contribute actively to the society and the environment.
The position is based in Athens.
The Role: The TMS is a crucial role and the candidate will serve as liaison to the Marketing & Sales departments and she/he will lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
The role is involved in establishing new modern trade marketing techniques and staying up to date with new market trends and competition.
In more detail, the TMS is responsible for proposing commercial calendar in alignment to the marketing plans and manage the relationship and promo plan with Key accounts and strategic partnerships.
In short, the incumbent’s responsibilities are:
• Design Trade Marketing Strategies
• Design Category Management
• Establish channel strategies and planograms along with execute associated plans
• Manage all Research tools – i.e. Nielsen Retail Audit, consumer panel, promo/price efficiency studies. Renovate Nielsen report
• Prepare trade promotional plan for the customers
• Develop trade argumentation and brands’ communication
• Evaluate ROI of promotional activity and spending. Establish KPIs
• Employ Digital Tools
• Monitor trade marketing expenses & KPIs and suggest corrective actions where needed
• Manage visibility tools and coordinate design with marketing colleagues
• Provide assistance to sales team
He/she will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. He/she will be working closely with all departments to contribute to the organization’s goals to market share and sales performance.
Requirements: The incumbent should hold a University Degree in Business (or Equivalent) in Marketing / Business / Revenue Management.
He/she must have at least 7 years of experience in Trade Marketing field ideally in FMCG industry, with successful track record in a position of responsibility.
He/she should possess a strong analytical skill partnered with a creative mind and should be very organized, able to cope with constant changes and manage multiple factors. Understanding of marketing techniques and contemporary communication methods is desired.
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary, company car ,bonus on specific targets and other benefits. The position also offers excellent career prospects. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position TMS10.20