Job Title: Software Engineer (SEMT10.20)
Our client is a dynamic, newly formed, company that provides modern telecommunication and software solutions concerning the shipping industry. The company cooperates with some of Greece’s major ship facilities to give precise marine and industrial engineering solutions. Aiming to grow rapidly and strengthen its team, our client is looking for Software Engineers.
The position is based in Attiki, more specifically in Peiraeus.
• Design and develop in-house web solutions.
• Coordinate with systems teams in order to produce an end to end user experience.
• Collaborate with project managers and other developers to achieve best results.
• Identify needs and propose solutions; investigate and choose the best method or tool.
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code by using software development best practice.
• Stay up to date with latest standards, technologies, frameworks or trends.
Minimum 3 years of working experience as a web developer using:
• JSON, MySQL and Timeseries databases.
• RESTful API Technology.
• Linux/Unix environments.
-Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical and functional needs.
– Team player, able to clearly communicate.
– Very good command of English language (written and spoken).
– Bonus Qualifications: Knowledge of web design, Knowledge of User Experience concepts and best practices.
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary, and other benefits. The position also offers excellent training and career prospects. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position SEMT10.02.