Position Social Media Director– SMD.OG.11.20 for a worldwide leading company in the Avertising sector, overseeing the development and communication of the social media strategy for a specific client in the Financial Sector. The position requires multifunctional technical savvy, data-driven professional with effective problem-solving and social listening skills.
# The position is reporting to the Business Unit Director and is based in Athens
# The candidate will demonstrate hands-on skills and at the same time he/she will lead support and manage the existing team of 3 cultivating the team spirit.
# The candidate will keep up with the latest social media best practices, platforms, new trends and technologies
# The candidate will monitor social media analytics data and will determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives and propose strategic recommendations for improvements to the client’s social media strategy
- Develop social media strategy per each channel after analyzing the long-term needs of the company’s social media needs and present reports to the client’s executive teams that meet business objectives, optimize performance, capture learnings and outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Dispose proven experience and working knowledge for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis – LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Social Bakers.
- Perform daily management of social media content and monitor the company’s brand on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Plan, create and distribute timely, relevant content for all brand’s by working closely with in-house production team
- Become excellently acquainted with the social media platforms, latest trends and both organic and paid KPIs
- Compose deep-dive reports and strategic presentations
- Provide assistance to client’s key questions by structured and thoroughly answers
- Coordinate related internal meetings
- University Degree (or Equivalent) in Communications /Marketing field is required.
- Postgraduate Studies will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Greek native speakerExperience & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years advanced experience in social media
- Excellent expertise in core MS Excel functions (formulas and charts, vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Strong collaboration and communication (oral & written) skills in Greek and English at all levels
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary and private medical health program. The position also offers excellent career prospects and great work environment. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position SMD.OG.11.20