Position: Senior Software Engineer – SSDIG04.21
The Client: Our client is a dynamic group of companies, specialized IT consulting , focusing on Telecom, Financial, Manufacturing and Services sector. Based on extended experience and strong business know-how, our client delivers market leading software solutions to the largest organizations in Telecommunications and Financial Services in South East Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Expertise, two subsidiaries in Eastern Europe and a proven success record in delivering complex projects for enterprise customers, combined with a high customer satisfaction levels, allow our client to act as a trusted advisor that delivers quantifiable results.
Our client’s vision is to deliver valued products, technical services and support to customers and to build long-term beneficial and win-win cooperation. Aiming to grow rapidly and strengthen its sales team, our client is looking for a Software Engineers.
The position is based in Attiki, more specifically @ South.
The Senior Software Developer (.NET) is a significant addition to he R&D /Technical team.He/she must be technologically savvy, patient and able to develop excellent coding (front/middle) and contribute to the development/completion of the platform.In more detail, the Senior Software Developer is responsible to communicate effectively with internal teams, design and develop layers in the platform, that will be coordinated with its infrastructure. Furthermore, as a future development, he/she may identify specific client needs, find the right and most effective solution and implement it. As a next step, he/she might lead a team. In short, the incumbent’s responsibilities are to:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Respond to internal users’ needs and team requests proactively and retroactively
- Understand and analyze client specific needs, identify best possible solution and related cost
- Implement, Test
- Plan, deliver and supervise system configuration and documentation tasks.
- Deliver the system and train the user/s
Requirements: The incumbent should hold aUniversity Degree in Software Development – Computer Science, Computer Programming etc.) field. Related Post graduate studies are preferred.In depth training in Software development and related certifications are ideal. .He/she must have a prior experience of 5+ years in a similar environment, in a related position in a complex environment.He/she should possess a strong background in developing and tailoring solutions according to best practices and developing custom solutions in SaaS systems. Good Knowledge of written and spoken English is a must.
IT Skills: The following skills are required:
- .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET
- SQL SERVER2008+
- Experience with popular web application frameworksAdditionally he/she should possess strong understanding of object-oriented programming, skill for writing reusable libraries, knowledge of concurrency patterns, be familiar with various design and architectural patterns. He/ she should have a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code, understand fundamental design principles for building a scalable application and some experience in creating database schemas.
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary, and other benefits. The position also offers excellent training and career prospects. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position SSDIG04.21