Oracle Developer – IG.ORC02.21
The Client: Our client is a dynamic group of companies, specialized IT consulting firm, focusing on Telecom, Financial, Manufacturing and Services sector. Based on extended experience and strong business know-how, our client delivers market leading software solutions to the largest organizations in Telecommunications and Financial Services in South East Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Expertise, two subsidiaries in Eastern Europe and a proven success record in delivering complex projects for enterprise customers, combined with a high customer satisfaction level, allow our client to act as a trusted advisor that delivers quantifiable results.
Our client’s vision is to deliver valued products, technical services and support to customers and to build long-term beneficial and win-win cooperation. Aiming to grow rapidly our client is looking for an Android Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for mobile phones.
The position is based in Attiki, more specifically @ South.
The Oracle Developer is a significant addition to the Technical team. His/her primary focus will be to develop, test, fine tune and maintain new and existing applications based on the Oracle database and stored procedures. As part of the consulting team, he/she will closely work with business analysts and developers to ensure system consistency. She/he will also collaborate with system administrators and client’s representatives to identify new requirements.
In short, the incumbent’s responsibilities are to:
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases in Oracle DB SW
- Implement effectively business logic using SQL stored procedures
- Develop application’s reports using Oracle Reporting tools
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical documentation
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Requirements: The incumbent should hold a University Degree in Computer Science. He/she must have a prior experience of 3+ years of proven working experience as an Oracle Developer.
The following skills are required:
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Debugging and modifying existing application
- Database design and development
- In-depth understanding of data management and query optimization
- Knowledge of JAVA language such as software development and user interface web applications
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills – ability to tell the story to leaders and stakeholders
- Able to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous integration
- Day-to-day communication with Project Managers and Business Users
- Fulfilled military services for male candidates
- Ability to travel abroad to participate in similar projects will be highly appreciated
- Very good written and oral communication skills and IT terminology in Greek and English
- Certifications in SQL, PL/SQL should be considered as a plus
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and professional experience. The company also offers a friendly working environment that fosters team-spirit and cooperation, as well as great career development prospects and the opportunity to participate in realization of projects for the largest organizations in Greece. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your CV and details, stating the position IG.ORC02.21