Position: Mobile Developer (Android) – IG.MDA01.21
The Client: Our client is a dynamic group of companies, specialized IT consulting firm, focusing on Telecom, Financial, Manufacturing and Services sector. Based on extended experience and strong business know-how, our client delivers market leading software solutions to the largest organizations in Telecommunications and Financial Services in South East Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Expertise, two subsidiaries in Eastern Europe and a proven success record in delivering complex projects for enterprise customers, combined with a high customer satisfaction level, allow our client to act as a trusted advisor that delivers quantifiable results.
Our client’s vision is to deliver valued products, technical services and support to customers and to build long-term beneficial and win-win cooperation. Aiming to grow rapidly our client is looking for an Android Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for mobile phones.
The position is based in Attiki, more specifically @ South.
The Mobile Developer is a significant addition to the Technical team. He/she must be technologically savvy, and passionate about building great products. His/her primary focus will be the development of hybrid Android applications and their integration with back-end services. He/she will be working close by different specialists and designers dealing with various layers of the foundation.
In short, the incumbent’s responsibilities are to:
- Automate build processes for Android
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Requirements: The incumbent should hold a University Degree in Computer Science or four years of related experience. He/she must have a prior experience of 2+ years in a similar environment, with designing, building, and maintaining complex mobile apps. He/she must have published at least 1 original Android app.
The following skills are required:
- Good knowledge of Objective C and Swift coding and Java
- Proven experience of the full Android development life cycle
- Experience with mobile app testing & security
- Experience working with Android frameworks
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape including architecture, trends, & emerging technologies
- Able to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous integration
- Day-to-day communication with Project Managers and Business Users
- Fulfilled military services for male candidates
- Ability to travel abroad to participate in similar projects will be highly appreciated
- Very good written and oral communication skills and IT terminology in Greek and English
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and professional experience. The company also offers a friendly working environment that fosters team-spirit and cooperation, as well as great career development prospects and the opportunity to participate in realization of projects for the largest organizations in Greece. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your CV and details, stating the position IG.MDA01.21