Position: Junior Software Engineer – JSEIG09.21
Experience That Shows
YOUR opportunity to grow
Our client, a dynamic and specialized IT consulting group, focused on Telecom, Financial, Manufacturing and Services sector, aiming to grow rapidly and strengthen its sales team, is looking for enthusiastic Software Engineers.
Based on extended experience and strong business know-how, our client delivers market leading software solutions to the largest organizations in Telecommunications and Financial Services in South East Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Expertise, two subsidiaries in Eastern Europe and a proven success record in delivering complex projects for enterprise customers, combined with a high customer satisfaction level, allow our client to act as a trusted advisor that delivers quantifiable results.
The position is based in Athens (Attica), more specifically @ South.
YOU will have the chance to participate in important international projects, becoming part of a growing, international delivery network.
As a Junior Software Developer (.NET developer) you will be a significant addition to the R&D/Technical team. You will be expected to be technologically knowledgeable, patient and able to develop great coding (front/middle) and contribute to the development/completion of the platform.
You will have the chance to communicate effectively with internal teams, and take ownership of the design and development of layers in the platform, that will be coordinated with its infrastructure.
Depending on your experience and attitude as well as our client’s future development plans, you may progressively be involved in identifying specific client needs, finding the right and most effective solution and implementing it.
You will get the chance to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues in Athens and abroad and help realizing our client’s mission. More specifically, you will
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Respond to internal users’ needs and team requests proactively and retroactively
- Implement, Test
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Plan and deliver system configuration and documentation tasks
- Deliver the system and train users
Our client’s vision is to deliver valued products, technical services, and support to customers and to build long-term beneficial and win-win cooperation.
- Specialized degree with a technical-scientific specialization with a preference for Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Candidates with related post-graduate studies in progress will also be considered
- Ideally some prior experience in a similar work environment, in a related position in a complex organisation.
- Solid background in developing and tailoring solutions according to best practices and developing custom solutions in SaaS systems and strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Training in software development and related certifications (mostly Microsoft technologies) are ideal
- Good Knowledge of written and spoken English is a must.
- IT Skills: The following skills are required:
- .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET
- SQL SERVER2008+
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary, and other benefits, excellent training and career prospects. If you find this position and the excellent training and career prospects it offers appealing, please, call us @2161000700 or contact us at email@example.com, with your cv and details, stating the requisition code JSEIG09.21