Experience That Shows
YOUR opportunity to grow
Our client, a dynamic and specialized IT consulting group, focused on Telecom, Financial, Manufacturing and Services sector, aiming to grow rapidly and strengthen its sales team, is looking for enthusiastic Software Engineers for the below position:
The position is based in Athens (Attica), more specifically @ South.
Position: Business Development Manager – BDM.IG.11.20
Based on extended experience and strong business know-how, our client delivers market leading software solutions to the largest organizations in Telecommunications and Financial Services in South East Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Expertise, two subsidiaries in Eastern Europe and a proven success record in delivering complex projects for enterprise customers, combined with a high customer satisfaction level, allow our client to act as a trusted advisor that delivers quantifiable results.
You will have the opportunity to participate in important international projects, becoming part of a growing, international delivery network.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be a significant addition to the Τeam. You will be expected to be technologically knowledgeable, communicative and able to develop excellent presentations and contribute to accounts/projects acquisition.
You will get the chance to communicate effectively in client meetings and internal teams, design develop and deliver presentations, that will understand clients’ needs and translate them into meaningful profitable projects.
More specifically, you will
- Understand and analyze client specific needs, identify best possible solution and related cost
- Be an ambassador for the organization and reflect high status
- Participate in client meetings
- Design, build, maintain and deliver powerful persuasive presentations
- Participate in proposal design and write up
- Respond to account managers’ needs and team requests proactively and retroactively
- Communicate with technical project teams effectively
- Increase internal and external customer satisfaction
- Improve presentation to closure rate
- Assist in gaining new clients and projects
Our client’s vision is to deliver valued products, technical services, and support to customers and to build long-term beneficial and win-win cooperation.
- Specialized degree with a technical-scientific specialization with a preference for Computer Science, Computer Programming -Software Development etc.) field. Alternatively, a Business Administration degree may be suitable.
- Candidates with related post-graduate studies will also be considered.
- Prior experience of 3-5 years in a similar work environment, in a related position in a complex ideally international environment.
- Experience with Software solutions
- Understanding of business logic – Financial and Telecom markets
- Extraordinary teaming and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written Greek and English
- Project management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn business practices quicky
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, bonus and excellent career prospects.
If you find this position and the excellent training and career prospects it offers appealing, please contact us at Our Career page, with your cv and details, or call us at: +30 216 1000 700 at stating the requisition code BDM.IG.11.20.