Position: Analytics Consultant/ ACI.07.21
The Client: Our client is a global leader, a fast-growing, innovative provider of technology, data, and predictive analytics for the consumer, retail, and media sectors. The company delivers growth to CPG manufacturer, retail, OTC health care and media clients through five key areas of expertise. The company offers market performance and strategy, forecasting, consumer and shopper intelligence, in-market execution and analytics, media, and data management software.
The company’s clients include 95 percent of the Fortune Global 500 CPG, retail and healthcare companies. It fundamentally believes that delivering differentiated growth for clients requires deep, highly integrated partnering with a variety of best-of-breed companies. As such, the company works closely with a broad range of industry leaders across multiple industries and sectors to create innovative joint solutions, services and access to capabilities to help its clients more effectively collaborate and compete in their various markets and exceed their growth objectives. Our client is committed to its partnership philosophy and continues to actively enhance its open ecosystem of partners through alliances, joint ventures, acquisitions and affiliations.
The position is based in Attiki.
The Analytics Consultant will be responsible to ensure smooth and quality delivery of analytics projects. He/she will be working closely with data analysts and statisticians to ensure on-time and correct delivery of projects, meeting client expectations and objectives. In short, the incumbent’s responsibilities are:
- Establishing a successful cooperation with the local teams across EU/SA .
- Becoming an expert with internal systems and codes (e.g. Mainframe, Hadoop, SAS, Python, R, etc.) and being able to utilize and make changes /amendments, in all project phases.
- Proactively identifying modeling outcomes that do not meet business expectations, and proposing / applying resolutions.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations with key findings, actionable insights and recommendations when needed.
- Analyzing data, running statistical models and assessing their quality.
- Acquiring a sophisticated understanding of the market and the company’s proprietary research techniques
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Informatics or any relevant field. Related Post graduate studies are preferred.
- prior experience of 2+ years in a similar environment or in a related position.
- Comfortable with large datasets & complexity.
- Background in statistical fields of Analytics such as predictive modelling, forecasting.
- Experience in dealing with client management.
- Programming skills such as VBA, SQL, R, SAS, Python, new technologies such as Hadoop.
- Previous working experience in FMCG and in ranging applications.
- Good Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Problem-solving, Interpersonal, Communication, and Presentation skills, Ability to handle diverse situations.
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary, a private health plan and other internal fringe benefits. The position also offers excellent training and career prospects. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position ACI.07.21.