Position: Account Director– AD.OG.11.20 for a worldwide leading company in the Avertising industry, accountable for strategic marketing communications initiatives for a key client in the Financial Sector. The position requires significant experience in professional client relationship management and full awareness of creative processes and techniques, mainly in digital platforms.
# The position is reporting to the Business Unit Director and is based in Athens.
# The candidate will demonstrate really hands-on skills and at the same time he/she will ensure that campaigns are on time, within budget and achieve the strategic brand objectives
# The candidate manages complex creative, digital & performance media projects and has a seamless collaboration with all departments
- Develops a thorough understanding of brands and client requirements
- Ensures the profitability and growth of client accounts
- Identifies and creates new revenue opportunities across and above client projects
- Maintains relationship with key individuals at all level of client’s organization
- Assures seamless execution of client campaigns, prioritizes resources and keeps team informed of progress and changes
- Seeks additional revenue opportunities by being aware of scope changes, upgrade opportunities within existing engagements or new opportunities within the client’s organization
- Co-ordinates projects and drives multi-channel programs and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work
- Coordinates related internal meetings
- University Degree (or Equivalent) in Communications /Marketing field is required.
- Postgraduate Studies will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Greek native speaker
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of advanced experience in related field
- Business Accumen
- Experience in developing and managing 360o client projects
- Deep knowledge in developing project briefs
- High knowledge of Customer Engagement and Social media savviness
- Team management and motivation
- Strong collaboration and communication (oral & written) skills in Greek and English at all levels
Remuneration: The company offers an attractive salary and private medical health program. The position also offers excellent career prospects and great work environment. If you find the position interesting, please contact us, with your cv and details, stating the position AD.OG.11.20